The Government has released draft legislation on 'improving the integrity of GST on property transaction', as announced in the 2017/18 Federal Budget. They intend to amend the GST law so that, from 1 July 2018, pruchasers will withhold the GST on the purchase price of new residential premis ..
- ATO watching for foreign income this Tax Time
- "Outrageous" deductions rejected
- ATO guidance regarding incorrect ENCC determinations
- The ATO hits the road
- Motor vehicle registries data matching program protocol
- ATO guidance regarding 'downsizer contributions'
- ATO Updates
- Company loans to shareholders under review
- Scammers impersonating tax agents
- Expansion of the TPRS